Mark your calendar and plan to attend the BC Log & Timber Building Industry Association 21st Annual Conference and AGM being held at the Quaaout Lodge, February 22, 23, and 24th, 2018
We have some new activities and the 2nd Annual Planing Competition. The Slideshow Presentations have been moved to Friday evening to make sure more of you can participate and all of you can see what your fellow builders have accomplished this past year. Workshops and seminars have been chosen to address relevant industry topics and include:
- How the BC Step Code effects the Log and Timber Industry
- Advanced Wall Assemblies - Solid Wall Frames
- Tool Demonstrations - bringing you new and improved tools of our trade
- What's new in Marketing Trends, What works and What Doesn't; Trade Show Do's and Don'ts
- How to develop a good sales contract and managing change orders.
Visit our Conference Page on our website 2018 - 21st Annual Conference and AGM for more information and to download your registration form.
We can't wait to see you all again and hear about the amazing projects you have completed this past year!
Come be part of the big picture at the 2018 Conference